Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort Villas, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Opened in 2008, the Villas have been built in an elegant, contemporary style, using volcanic stone. Each Villa has its own private pool, 24-hour Butler service, a la carte aromatherapy baths and Bang & Olufsen music players. The Villas have been decorated by prestigious interior designer Pascua Ortega, in a meticulous combination of light, space and colour. The spacious lounges, terraces and gardens round off a luxurious setting that provides a natural continuity of interiors and exteriors. The Villas’ own private reception has a reading lounge, with views over the central swimming pool, an exclusive area for the guests of the Villas.
Location and Transfers
The Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort is located in the South of the Island of Tenerife, 15 minutes from the Reina Sofia Tenerife South airport and 60 minutes from Tenerife North Airport.
Villa Las Mimosas – this is unquestionably the most exclusive accommodation. A grand entrance through small gardens takes you to the warm and very spacious main lounge, which offers access to the two spectacular glass bedrooms, with direct access to the gardens and with a wonderful individual bathroom equipped with a wide selection of Aqua di Parma products and all the details you could want. The exterior areas include a sun deck, dining area, gardens and a private, fully equipped heated pool Villa Las Retamas – a pergola and a grand gate lead to this magnificent two-storey residence. On the ground floor, there is a large lounge with an exquisite selection of the most delicate fabrics, original Moroccan carpets and exclusive furnishings. The bedroom is on the upper floor. The four-poster bed has a pitched bamboo roof. The bathroom and dressing rooms are spectacular with a basalt stone bathtub with a natural skylight. Outside are the sun-deck, dining area and a magnificent private infinity heated pool Villa Las Palmeras – an exquisite residence divided into three areas; the lounge, which leads to the terrace and sun deck, has exclusively-designed furnishings that, together with the selection of delicate fabrics and carpets, create an atmosphere of warmth and balance. The bedroom has an ample four-poster bed and direct access to the terrace, which is finished off with an exotic, pitched, bamboo roof. The highlight of the spacious Las Palmeras bathroom is a large tub set in basalt stone, a natural skylight, a menu of aromatic baths and a wide selection of Aqua di Parma products. On the outside, the villa has a sun deck, dining area and a magnificent private, heated infinity pool
Facilities and Activities
• Independent entrance and reception.
• Reserved private parking.
• Flexibility in check-in and check-out times (subject to availability).
• Breakfast terrace and lounge for the exclusive use of Las Villas guests.
• Private Las Villas living room with free Wi-Fi connection.
• Courtesy bar in the living room with Champagne service included.
• Tea time.
• 24 hour Butler Service.
• Private plunge pool in each one of the Villas.
• A la carte aromatherapy bath menus.
• A la carte sheets and pillow menu.
• Bang & Olufsen sound system.
• Aqua di Parma bathroom amenities.
• Nespresso coffee machine and kettle in the Villa.
• National & International newspapers in the Villa.
• A selection of courtesy drinks from the minibar (snacks not included).
• Free Wi-Fi in the Villas.
• Iron & Ironing board in the Villa.